Top 5 Affordable Adult Activities On A Disney Cruise
- Date Night at Palo Palo is an adult only restaurant with amazing ocean views serving Northern Italian food. I highly recommend making reservations early. For first time cruises you can make reservations online 75 days prior to your cruise. Castaway Club members can make online reservations 90-120 days prior depending on which level you are. Brunch is also available. Palo is only $20 per person and what a great deal it is for the most amazing food and romantic atmosphere. Dress code is enforced.
- Quiet Cove Pool Bring your Nook, Kindle or favorite magazine and relax with a frozen cocktail by the adult only pool. This really is the best way to relax on vacation!
- Rainforest Pass The best $15 you will spend all week! For a one day pass you should pre order online because they have been known to sell out. The Rainforest includes an experience like no other, step into special showers (with your swim suit on) and enjoy the pulses, varying temperatures and relaxing jets.
- Go Clubbin-Visit a night club or lounge for a cocktail and dance the night away. I am looking forward to Skyline, a cocktail bar that has changing "windows" showcasing different cities amazing skylines. They also have nightly drink specials to coordinate with each skyline.
- Visit Cove Café Relax and sip on your favorite specialty coffee and enjoy delicious complimentary snacks such as brownies, eclairs, cookies, etc. Cove Café is located beside the adult only pool and provides both indoor and outdoors comfy seating. There is also wireless Internet at Cove Cafe'.
While the children play and enjoy the Disney oceaneers club Mom and Dad can play too! There are so many things for adults to do on a Disney cruise! I had no idea there was SO much fun to be had for adults too.