Welcome to those of you joining me from Disney On Wheels and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the final stop on our Magical Blogorail. This week we are talking about the things we want to experience at Disney in 2014. I have actually been making this list ever since our last Disney vacation ended :) The first thing on my list is a visit to Animal Kingdom! Believe it or not we have yet to visit Animal Kingdom! My children love animals and we visit the DC Zoo occasionally (which is free) but we have not gone to Animal Kingdom because we have always been crunched for time on every vacation. I have had to choose which parks really are more geared towards the younger aged children. This year we are making it a priority to visit Animal Kingdom.
Disney New Years Resolutions
- Visit Animal Kingdom
- Eat Zebra domes at Animal Kingdom
- Eat at Rainforest Café
- Talk my 6 1/2 year old into riding Space Mountain
- Eat at Be Our Guest
- Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe'
- Snack around the world--Epcot that is :) On our last visit to Epcot it started raining and we were unable to stay as long as we had hoped so we didn't really sample as much as I would have liked to
- Surprise my children with a Pirate Makeover at Magic Kingdom
- Wishes dessert party at Magic Kingdom
- I'd really love to just ride the monorail to each resort and check out the gift shops and stop at one restaurant at each resort for a snack--Contempo Café at the Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Café at Grand Floridian for lunch and Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian for a drink
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Orange this month. Our next loop will be in January with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney info, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
2nd Stop ~ I Am A Disney Nerd
Final Stop ~ Disney with Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers