A vacation isn't a vacation until Mommy and Daddy have a date night! Disney is the perfect vacation for everyone in the family, including Moms and Dads. Just because you left your favorite babysitter or grandparent at home does not mean you should not have a date night while on vacation. There are many wonderful childcare options at Disney should you want to plan a date night.
Be sure to make advanced dining reservations to avoid a long wait. If you are celebrating a special occasion also be sure to let them know when you make the reservations. Why not surprise your spouse with a beautiful flower arrangement or custom made cake from the Disney Florist.
My top 5 date night restaurants at Disney World are:
5. La Hacienda De San Angel-Located at Epcot in the Mexico Pavilion. This is such a romantic spot, waterside seating and authentic Mexican food makes for a wonderful date.
4. Le Cellier Steakhouse-Located at Epcot in Canada. Known for their outstanding steaks and Canadian cheese soups. Be sure to try the lobster macaroni and cheese! Truly a memorable dinner.
3. The Dining Room At Wolfgang Puck Café-Located at Downtown Disney this is a must for anyone who loves good quality food. Who doesn't?! If you're a fan of sushi they also have quite the selection. I recommend trying the Wolfgang Puck Multiple Chef Tour which consists of a California 4 course tour. You can choose your soup, salad, entrée and dessert for only $52.95 per guest (great deal for those on a budget considering the quality is outstanding).
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse-Located at the Yacht Club. This is a very classy steakhouse. The serving sizes are great and you won't leave hungry! The steak is truly worth the price. Be sure to try the truffle mac and cheese.
1. Narcoossee's-Located at the Grand Floridian on the water with magical views of Magic Kingdom. If you love seafood you will not be disappointed. One of the best places in all of Disney to have scallops, swordfish, Maine lobster, etc. Steaks are also available for those that do not love seafood. The creamy lobster-corn bisque is to die for. Be sure to save room for the gelato sampler for dessert. Book a late dinner and request a table by the window so you can enjoy the fireworks at night.