My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday recently! She wanted to have a Disney princess themed party complete with her friends all dressing up as their favorite princess. The girls enjoyed some fun Disney themed crafts, games and pizza and cupcakes. We wanted to keep the party simple but fun because we will be at Disney World in a few weeks on my daughter's actual birthday.
The princesses decorated these adorable foam door knob hangers with Disney princess foam stickers that I found at Hobby Lobby:
The birthday princess & the cupcakes
Birthday girl loved her new Anna & Elsa dolls
Tips for keeping a birthday party simple:
- Have a fun craft to keep the kids busy
- Choose at least two quick games for the kids to play
- Allow the kids free time to just play and have fun
- Have a backup plan if you're party is scheduled to be outside just in case it rains
- Ask all parents about food allergies before creating the menu
- Allow 20 minutes or more for the birthday girl (or boy) to open presents at the end of the party
Party Favors included Ariel themed pencils, mini notebooks & Ariel keychains. You can purchase the Ariel keychains at Disney For Fun Etsy shop. Another awesome party favor is this adorable Ariel pendant necklace. You can purchase the Ariel necklace at Pearls Pigtails Etsy shop for $19.
One lucky reader will win this adorable Ariel necklace from Pearls Pigtails Etsy shop! To enter simply follow the Rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway