My "Must Have" Toiletries
- Swimsuit Cleaner
- Anti-Nausea medicine (you never know when this might come in handy)
- Ear Care (you never know when your children's newly pierced ear's might get infected)
- Kids Tums
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brushes
- Dental Floss
- Benadryl Ointment (bug bites)
- Benadryl Liquid (allergies)
- Any vitamins your children or you take on a daily basis--remember to keep these in a child proof container, avoid packing these in the toiletry bag where your children might find them and think they are 'candy'. Never pack medicine in a ziploc baggie--ALWAYS pack in a child proof container
Be sure to pack your toiletries in a waterproof cosmetics bag in case something spills or leaks. One of my favorite cosmetics travel bags is the Hanging Organizer by Vera Bradley. I don't leave home without this bag when we go on vacations. It is great for hanging on the back of the bathroom door in a hotel too.
Plenty of great compartments for various sized toiletries. Many cute patterns available.
If you are going to be flying to Orlando remember you can not carry on to the airplane any full sized liquid containers such as mouthwash, shampoo, conditioners, etc. One of my favorite stores The Container Store sells leakproof bottles in various sizes which will be approved in your carry on. They are BPA free and very affordable. You can also purchase labels for the bottles so you know what is what. Each liquid in your carry on bag must be in a bottle or container with a maximum of 3.4 OZ.
photo courtesy the Container Store
Remember if you are staying on Disney property then you will find wonderful toiletries in your guest room. You can even request more each day from housekeeping. These are amazing and many people ask where can you find these? You can purchase them online at H20Plus. If you get a sunburn you can find relief with the H20 solar relief gel which I highly recommend.
Disney World Resorts Toiletries (Photo credit Passporter Boards)