Welcome to the first stop aboard Magical Blogorail Orange. Enjoy the ride as we share how to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones at Disney.
My daughter was lucky enough to celebrate her birthday at Disney World not once but twice! The past two year's that we have gone to Disney World it just happens to fall on her actual birthday--May 1st. The first thing I would recommend to anyone celebrating a birthday at Disney World---go to guest services and get a complimentary birthday button! Guest services is located at each theme park. They gave my daughter a birthday button at check in to our resort also. When you make your advanced dining reservations--be sure to make a special note that you are celebrating a birthday on the reservation.
Celebrating Allie's 5th birthday at Chef Mickey's
Complimentary chocolate Mickey cupcake at Chef Mickey's
Celebrating Allie's 5th birthday--dinner at 1900 Park Fare--check out my review here
Allie visited the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique and had a princess makeover--they gave her a 'birthday princess' sash to wear--read my review here
Celebrating Allie's 7th birthday--dinner at Via Napoli at Epcot
Tips for celebrating a birthday at Disney World--
- Make a note on the ADR that you are celebrating
- Wear your birthday button
- Sometimes you will receive special complimentary cupcakes, desserts or surprises but DON'T expect them
- Don't be surprised if random people approach you and say happy birthday :)
- Characters will occasionally write happy birthday in your autograph book
- You can purchase special birthday ear's on Main Street and even have your name personalized on the back
- You can purchase ahead of time special 'birthday' shirts from Etsy.com for your Disney vacation
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Capturing Magical Memories.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney with Babies, Toddlers, & Preschoolers (You are here)
2nd Stop ~ Capturing Magical Memories
3rd Stop ~ I Am A Mommy Nerd
4th Stop ~ Frontierland Station
Final Stop ~ Journeys from a Follower