What is a Kidcot fun stop??
The Kidcot fun stops are located throughout the World Showcase. They are a great place to cool off, color and learn about the 11 different countries. Children will receive a cardboard Duffy to color on, place stickers on and they can use this to collect the 11 different stamps from each country.
You can purchase a World Showcase Passport and collect the stamps from the different countries. There is even space in the back of the passport where your children can collect autographs.
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
my son at the China Kidcot Fun Stop
my children enjoyed collecting the different stamps from each country on their Duffy bears!
Overall I found this to be a fun educational activity and I would recommend doing it with your children. My children love to look back over the signatures and phrases written on their Duffy bears and it is a fun keepsake item.