- Move bedtime to an earlier time one week before school begins to help with the transition of waking up early
- Encourage your kids to have a healthy snack after school
- To ensure homework is done on time I have my kids do their homework after their snack. This way I am not rushing to check home work on the way to the bus in the mornings.
- Pack lunches the night before
- Create a weekly lunch chart so that your kids can pack their own lunches if they are old enough
- Always check your children's bookbags/folders the night before school. You don't want to miss an important form that might require your signature.
- The #1 tip I could give any parent for getting back in the 'back to school' routine is get plenty of sleep! Yes-parents need to get plenty of sleep too!
Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DisneywithKids
Follow me on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/disneywithbabies
Get the best price on your Walt Disney World Vacation Package... Guaranteed!