I run around and do so many errands for my three children that I finally realized I need to do something for myself or else I am going to get burnt out. In order to be the best mom and spouse that I can be I need to take more time for myself. I had been really good about going to weekly yoga back in October but once the holidays approached that quickly dwindled and I found myself having less and less free time for yoga or anything for myself.
Cheers to a fresh start and a New Year! I encourage all of my blog readers to put themselves first this year and do something for YOU!
Tips on putting yourself first:
- Spend just a few minutes at the beginning of each week looking at your schedule and calendar and choose a day/time that would work for you to have time to do something YOU want to do.
- Go to the bookstore and find a good read for yourself. Reading is one of my favorite ways to relax.
- Treat yourself to lunch at your favorite spot when your kids are at school.
- Spend some time catching up on your favorite tv shows!
- Do something you haven't done in a long time that you miss doing.
Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DisneywithKids
Follow me on Instagram at http://Instagram.com/disneywithbabies